I suppose there's many things a person could be called or would be called or should be called or might want to be called or might not want to be called... The name that seems to have stuck for me as deemed appropriate by my children is a reflection of the manner I would greet people when answering the phone. Never being one to sound to formal over the phone, I would shy away from saying 'This Is Martin' in a very distinct manner. I would simply say the abbreviated version of 'This is Martin', which to some one on the other end, sounds like 'Smartin'. It actually appeals to the natural born process engineering side of my brain because it's expeditious in greeting.
And so, we have the name of this, my new blog. Life of Smartin.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like it. :)
Post a Comment